In order to ensure a positive and enjoyable experience on our Discord for all players, please follow the rules listed below. We hope you enjoy your time here!
1. Do not post links that do not involve the server or that have not been approved by a Moderator or above. This is for player safety.
2. Do not create multiple posts in succession. If necessary, you may edit or remove your post from the chat.
3. In addition to the previous rule, do not tag staff repeatedly. Tagging is a system used to alert the staff of a message that requires their attention. If you do not believe the staff member needs to see the message, do not tag them. In addition to this, do not tag Owners or Admins unless it is important.
4. Do your best to keep chat relevant to the specific channels. For example, try to post all discussion related to trades in the #deals_and_trades channel
5. When asking for help from a staff member or another player, please say what you need help with. Do not post things such as "I NEED HELP!" without any elaboration. Include as much information as possible so that we can assist you.
6. Creating alternate accounts will result in all alternates being deleted and your main account being temporarily banned.
7. Keep all profile pictures appropriate.
8. Do not needlessly bash on or disrespect players. If you have an issue with a post or player, ask a staff member to handle it.
9. Don't make a stupid username. Exclude random and excessive characters. Any names deemed unfit will be forcibly changed. Impersonation of a staff member will result in you being permanently banned.
10. Keep all content on the Discord clean. No excessive cursing, no sexual content.
11. Do not use any sort of voice changer.
NOTE: These rules are subject to change and will be edited as need be.
Breaking the above rules may result in a ban from the Discord. To ensure a safe and fun community, please follow these rules. If you have any questions or concerns about any of the rules listed above, feel free to contact a staff member!